Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Select pictures from me to you...

Over the last few weeks I have been on a boat trip up the Sunshine Coast, to the wild of Northern BC, to a lovely wedding in a garden, visited with my sister and countless friends, and witnessed a beautiful sunset. What do I take pictures of? My breakfast, new shoes and my garden.


My current favourite breakfast. Soft boiled eggs on toast with dijon mustard and a spoonful of pesto.




The coolest new shoes ever.



Evidence of my successful canning journey. I cracked the first jar of pickled beans last week and they are delicious. I rushed straight out and bought some clamato.


And my garden...
I accidentally planted about six tomato plants into one container this summer. When I planted the seeds I was so sure that they were onion seeds. How wrong I was... But the six to a pot worked fantastically - less watering!


...


...



No comments:

Post a Comment