Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My first strawberry.

Fancy that - my camera wasn't dead at all, it just needed to be charged! I seem to be finding drama for myself involving this camera...

So after a few weeks of super hot weather in here in Vancouver, my cute little patio pots have decided to really starting pumping. Things are starting to shoot up and turn colors and flower and I couldn't be happier. I took out my newly revived camera this afternoon and took some quick pictures.

The very first strawberry of the summer:
I sliced it in half and shared it with my roommate. Picked (in excitement) a tad too early but wonderful all the same!

The lettuce (remember the picture from a few months ago when it was just tiny!?):
Beans:


The zucchini blossoms:

How's your garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment